Mobile Commerce or mCommerce is the act of using a mobile phone or a laptop computer to perform transactions online. As mobile usage grows, mCommerce presents an excellent prospect of letting consumers do tasks and shopping with ease and convenience. MCommerce offers a broad range of services such as purchasing and or selling good and services online, settling bills, tracking orders, and more.
Who can use it?
- Customers (i.e. smartphone users, online shoppers)
- Business owners
- Online shop owners
How does m-Commerce work?
Mobile and e-commerce is a buzzword nowadays not only in Malaysia but also many parts of the world.
71% adults own a smartphone. This gives marketers a higher chance to increase their sales and push through with more marketing efforts. More so, 49% of smartphone users use their mobile to shop online in Malaysia. This gives businesses a probable increase in the website or page visits.
What is in our offer?
It is in your company’s interest to bring forth an innovative yet enjoyable shopping experience for online consumers by extending your reach to consumers increasing digital demands and needs.
As online shop visits increase, ATX acknowledges that media now plays an important role with what mobile users prefer to browse on their phones. With this, ATX mCommerce Solution aims to enable businesses with its powerful and attractive solutions, readable texts, and page designs that are easy on the eyes yet leave your consumers wanting to read more.
Why ATX m-Commerce solution?
- ATX mCommerce solution focuses on making the online shopping experience more worthwhile and easier
- Through extensive research, ATX aims to learn more about consumer shopping behavior combined with mobile usage and preference
- With its core values as a guide, ATX mCommerce solution offers hybrid solutions by offering consumers what they need
- A single photo speaks a thousand words, and ATX mCommerce Solution proves that by providing a wide array of solutions with just one click
- As the younger generation turns to using their mobile devices for both communication and entertainment purposes, other older generations are starting to copy this behavior
- Overall, the way consumers shop is ever-changing and continuously evolving, we must always adapt to stay relevant with the market